Monday, October 13, 2014

BEAUTY # 1 Supplements

Hai, Assalamualaikum..

so today I would like to share some of my beauty tips. oh okay I'm not that beautiful..:P but this is something that I took to maintain my beauty..if not you'll see me like aunty at 50th..
in this blog I'll share about the supplements that I took currently..not to promote or whateva, this is just what I took for my body ok..

so, below are the vitamins that I consume most everyday - if I'm not forget or lazy or traveling and leave my vits at home.




ZINC COMPLEX by SHAKLEE
I consume every morning before breakfast, after I have a cup of water and before I brush my teeth. :) this is good and its suggested by my gynae to maintain my body and its good to cenceive. I did 3 operation lately, and this supplement help me to recover my scar inside. since its contain 120 tablet, whoaaa it can be last for 3 months babes..so, yeah will consume it for 3 months first and see how it goes. previously I took GnC brand, eh actually I pow hub's, its quite expensive tho. but I think I didnt take too long this one, after I recover I'll stop. I dont want take too much pils..hate pils actually..:)

VITAMIN C by GNC
this vits I consume for the last one year (consume daily). took after breakfast everyday. its good for fertility of course. and I noticed my skin is more brighter. oh no..I'm not consume for skin actually, its more for my whole body because lately I easy to get flu especially when its raining. sometimes I mix with shaklee brand, but i recommend this brand because its high dos and more effective. but of course the price is moreee expensive..but well, depends on u..

VITE-LEA IRON FORMULA by SHAKLEE
this is most complete supplement I have. its contain VIT A (as beta-carotene) VIT A (as a vit a acetate) VIT C (as ascorbic acid) VIT D3 (as cholecalciferol) VIT E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) THIAMIN (as thiamin mononitrate) RIBOFLAVIN NIACIN (as niacinamide) VIT B6 (as pyridoxine hydrocloride) FOLATE (as folic acid) VIT B12 (as cyanocobalamin BIOTIN (as d biotin) PANTOTHENIC ACID (as d calcium pantothenate)  CALCIUM (as dicalcium phosphate)..phewww!! do you understand that..? eheh..me too..but as I google this is most complete supplement to takes, yeahh..we never know either the foods that we take daily is enough vits for body aite. I consume this last time when I pregnant. but still have balance, so I just consume until finish. this green pil will help u from the vision - teeth - growth - bones - red blood cel .. etc so if you so lazy I think you can just consume this supplement..oh and I took this after my lunch.

ACID FOLIC - 5GSM
this one is so important for me. because I have endamatroisis last time, so i have to consume this since i married. I take 5GSM doses and twice daily. this is so important if you want baby. my gynae said..:))

VITAMIN E by GNC
actually I dont know why I take this one, but I think vit e its good for skin aite..?




oh okay, this what i consume lately..its too much for me, but its just supplements..not a medicine..:p

so basically, here is the shortcut for you to understand

once wake up - zinc complex
after breaky - vit c
lunch - vitalea & acid folic
after isha' - acid folic
before sleep - vit e

that's all supplement I consume for this time..
hopefully it'll give you some benefits

dont forget to read my next blog







2 comments:

Kekzamanis said...

Suplemen sama gak aku amik.. Tp kurang disiplin.. Huhu..
Rosmiza Ali Official Blog™

emma rashid said...

kena disiplin babe..ahah..aku pon kekadang cilum gop,

 
Emma . Enver . Wan Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template